Already have a Username/Password for Illumine: Journal of the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society Graduate Students Association?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Your article, prepared and formatted as directed above.
- An abstract of 150 words.
- A cover page with full contact information.
- Permission for use of copyrighted material, including poems, artwork, or long citations.
- High resolution digital files for images or artwork.
- The article has not been previously published and is not under review with another publication.
- The author is a currently enrolled graduate student in a post-secondary institution.
- Your submission includes a list of keywords for your article.
Authors contributing to ILLUMINE agree to release their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported license. This licence allows anyone to share their work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this license are made clear.
Authors retain copyright of their work and grant the journal right of first publication.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
© Centre for Studies in Religion and Society
University of Victoria
All rights reserved.
ISSN (Print): 1705-2947
ISSN (Online): 1712-5634