Publishing a journal is the work of many people. The people listed below have been integral to the creation and production of The Arbutus Review.
- Teresa Dawson, Director of the Learning and Teaching Centre, who created the Journal
- Inba Kehoe, Scholarly Communications and Copyright Officer of the Library, who shepherds the online portion of the Journal
- Laurie Waye, Managing Editor of the Journal and Manager of the Writing Centre
- Michael Lukas, Guest editor of the Journal
- Shu-min Huang, Journal Designer and Coordinator of the Writing Centre
All submissions are reviewed blind by at least two readers. These readers are graduate students, researchers, staff, and alumni from the University of Victoria. We thank them for their valuable contributions to The Arbutus Review.
Akina Umemoto Helen Kennedy
Anirban Kar Ilijc Albanese
Behn Skovgaard Andersen Jennifer Smith
Bethany Coulthard Jonathan Schmid
Brendan Boyd Judy Walsh
Brian Coleman Julia Serena Ready
Brian Vatne Leslie Bragg
Carrie Hill Linnea Gay Perry
Christina Suzanne Marion Selfridge
Clarise Lim Scott Kouri
Constance Sobsey Sheri Gitelson
Emma Hughes Stephanie Field
We also thank the instructors who supported their students’ submissions. Their weaving together of research into the undergraduate experience has enriched their students’ education.
- Dr. Alexandra D’Arcy, Department of Linguistics
- Dr. Charlotte Schallié, Department of Germanic and Slavic Studies
- Dr. Daniella Constantinescu, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Jillianne Code, Faculty of Education
- Dr. Kevin Walby, Department of Sociology
- Dr. Laura Cowen, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Dr. Martin Adams, Department of Pacific and Asian Studies
- Dr. Rustom Bhiladvala, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Valerie Irvine, Faculty of Education
This journal is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
University of Victoria