|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Special Focus on Indigenous Governance||Indigenous Women as the Other: An Analysis of the Missing Women's Commission of Inquiry||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Special Focus on Indigenous Governance||Humour in Contemporary Indigneous Photography: Re-focusing the Colonial Gaze||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Special Focus on Indigenous Governance||Global Hegemony and Place-Based Resistance: Citizenship, Representation, and Place in Canadian Multiculturalism and the Zapatista Movement||Abstract PDF|
|Cameron J.H. Brown|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2012): Special Focus on Indigenous Governance||The Van der Peet Test: Constitutional Recognition or Constitutional Restriction?||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
This journal is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
University of Victoria