|No 1 (2010)||Huxian’s Foolish Old Men Create New Scenes: Huxian Peasant Paintings from the Cultural Revolution and their Ideological Discourses||Abstract PDF|
|No 1 (2010)||Exploring death and dying through discourse||Abstract PDF|
|Al Whitney, Dr. Andre Smith|
|No 1 (2010)||She’s fast for her age! Older women and running culture||Abstract PDF|
|Bridget J. McGowan, Dr. Andre Smith|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
This journal is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
University of Victoria