Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Indigenous Health?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or a detailed explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, saved with the extension .doc or .docx.
- The title page with all requirements (see What to Include in Title Page of Submission) is uploaded and/or sent separately from the article/submission. Requirements include an authorship statement and names of four potential peer reviewers.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for online journal references have been provided.
- The text (except title page) has been copied into the Submission Template file. The text adheres to the formatting, stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Submission Template, in the Author Submission Guidelines and in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (APA 6).
The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Peer Review (p. 4, Author Submission Guidelines) have been followed.
If necessary, images, figures and tables have been provided and are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Permission for use of charts and images, if they have been previously published, must also accompany the submission.
- Author(s) have disclosed source(s) of financial support for the study. Author(s) have confirmed that research was conducted in accordance with ethical standards appropriate to funding body, profession, locale or other relevant standards, including any relevant Indigenous requirements.
- Author(s) verify that he/she has permission of all authors listed on the submission and can provide this verification in writing prior to publication.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Exception to this will be in the case of utilizing a third party communications service for distribution of Journal news. If you do not wish to receive any communications from the Journal please advise the Managing Editor.