Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Your article, prepared and formatted as directed above.
- An abstract of 300 words.
- A cover page with full contact information.
- Permission for use of copyrighted material, including poems, artwork, or long citations.
- High resolution digital files for images or artwork. If the file size exceeds 20mb, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for submission via WeTransfer.com.
- The article has not been previously published and is not under review with another publication.
- The author is a currently enrolled graduate student in a post-secondary institution or has graduated within two years as of the date of submission to Illumine.
- Your submission includes a list of keywords for your article.
Authors contributing to ILLUMINE agree to release their articles under the Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International License. This license allows anyone to share their work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this license are made clear.
Authors retain copyright of their work and grant the journal right of first publication.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.