|Vol 21, No 1 (2011): Proceedings of the 27th Northwest Linguistics Conference||Non-derivational approach to ditransitive constructions in MSA||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 25, No 2 (2015): Proceedings of the 31st annual NorthWest Linguistics Conference||Irreversible Binding in Dutch||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 25, No 2 (2015): Proceedings of the 31st annual NorthWest Linguistics Conference||Ditransitives in Mandarin||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 21, No 1 (2011): Proceedings of the 27th Northwest Linguistics Conference||The First Word Was Not a Noun||Abstract PDF|
|Cory Marie Stade|
|Vol 21, No 2 (2012): Proceedings of the Workshop on Syntax of Relative Clauses||Oblique Marked Relatives in Southern Interior Salish: Historical Implications for a Movement Analysis||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"