Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Material published by Anarchist Developments in Cultural Studies is under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike-3.0 unported creative commons copyright license found here. As such, users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the work) and/or remix (to adapt the work), under the following conditions:
Users must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: (1) your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; (2) the author's moral rights; (3) rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used such as publicity or privacy rights.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.