|Vol 4, No 1 (2013)||Mirror, Mirror on the Screen, What Does All this ASCII Mean?: A Pilot Study of Spontaneous Facial Mirroring of Emotions||Abstract PDF|
|No 1 (2010)||A simply transformative view of the single-transferable vote: Looking through a gendered lens at electoral reform in British Columbia||Abstract PDF|
|Annabel Kristin Rixen|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2015)||Turn the Page, Hear Her Shout: Dissident Voices in the Journals of Female Secondary School Students and the Silence of their Male Counterparts||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"