Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In Comments for the Editor (below), you have included a one to two sentence statement of how your submission addresses the theme of dreams. You have also identified yourself as a current or former Camosun student and included your Camosun student ID number.
- The submission is 2500 words or less, or 8 pages maximum for comics.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). "Prior publication" includes having been posted on social media (such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook), on a personal website, or in a chapbook.
- Written material is in 12 point font and paginated. Except for poetry, it is double-spaced.
- A text submission is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF file format. An image submission is in jpg, eps, tiff or psd file format @ 300 dpi.
- The author of the document has deleted their name from the text.
- The appropriate section has been selected: 1) Poetry; 2) Creative nonfiction; 3) Fiction: Literary; 4) Fiction: Fantasy; 5) Fiction: Sci-Fi/Suspense/Other (specify in Comments for the Editor); 6) Drama; 7) Photography. (Please don't use any other sections you may see: they're only there because we can't delete them!
Specify in "Comments for the Editor" how you define the genre of your submission.
©2020 Camosun College
Published by Department of English, School of Arts and Science, Camosun College 3100 Foul Bay Road, Victoria BC. V8P 5J2
This publication is licensed under a Creative Commons License, Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works
The text may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes, provided that credit is given to the original author.
Authors retain copyright of their work and grant the journal right of first publication.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission beyond the usage outlined in the Creative Commons license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.