Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All articles must be the author’s original work, previously unpublished, and not being reviewed for publication with another journal.
- Manuscripts should be submitted as files prepared in MS Word. The manuscript should be double-spaced and formatted for 81⁄2 x 11” (21.5 x 28 cm) paper, with 1” (2.54 cm) margins on both sides of the page.
- All Anthropologica submissions, reviews, and editorial work are completed through our online peer review management system.
- IJCYFS' editorial team will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript and eventually communicate the decision of the Editorial Committee.
- DOIs have been included for all academic articles listed in the Works Cited.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the Guidelines and Requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors contributing to the International Journal of Child, Youth and Family Studies agree to release their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 Unported license. This licence allows anyone to share their work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this license are made clear.
Authors retain copyright of their work and grant the journal right of first publication.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.