This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (docx.)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Written a 100 words or less synopsis, to be included in the submission email.
- If the submission does not originate from a POLI class, a brief explanation as to why it is political, to be included in the submission email.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Send the submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and not the primary email contact for On Politics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.