Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have specified in your review the date you viewed the performance, your seat number, and any alterations to the cast on the day you viewed the performance.
- You have included a list at the end of the article listing all the actors and the creative team as they are credited in the printed program. Please upload a scan of the program so that we may verify this information.
- You have provided a caption for each image, identifying the actors by their names as they appear in the program.
- You have obtained permission from the theatre company to use any images in this article.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Contributors retain the copyright of the text of their contributions. Any images contained therein are subject to the copyright specifications of their respective creators. Scene's paratextual materials are freely available for quotation and reuse, with credit given to Scene.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.