WINHEC: An International Journal of Indigenous Education Scholarship: Special Issue: Indigenous Cultural Leadership
Special Issue: Indigenous Cultural Leadership
Calls for Papers for the upcoming issue, July 2019.
1. What constitutes transformative, visionary or creative cultural leadership in educatonal and/or schooling contexts?
2. What representations, approaches, theories or models are being used to inform cultural leadership in educational and/or schooling contexts?
3. What examples of tribal and/or community-based cultural leadership practices are being adopted to inform educational and/or schooling contexts, curriculum or content?
4. In educational and/or schooling contexts what does cultural leadership look like, feel like, sound like, and why from a socio-cuitural perspective(s)?
5. Who are often acknowledged or referred to as making a difference in cultural leadership practice? How, and why did they work to create change and/or make a difference with/in educational and/or schooling contexts?