Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The text adheres to the Author Guidelines, found below.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright to the Papers in the WINHEC Journal reside at all times with the named author/s and if noted their community/family/society.
The author/s assignes to WINHEC a non-exclusive license to publish the documents in this Journal and to publish this document in full on the World Wide Web at www.win-hec.org.au and at journals.uvic.ca/index.pp/winhec.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Further use of this document shall be restricted to personal use and in courses of instruction provided that the article is used in full and this copyright statement is reproduced. Any other usage is prohibited, without the express permission of the authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.